Artist Assessment

My final image is a smear campaign for a Bluetooth Tooth. I got the idea when the class were shown a design of an advertisement for the tooth at the start of the brief. I didn’t like the idea of having a tooth implanted in your mouth that you could hear messages and advertisements through so I decided to do a smear campaign against this product. I decided to make the design as hard hitting as possible by making it stand out and grab the attention of the viewer in powerful way. I used the blood splatter and simple colour way to shock the viewer into looking or starring at the design. I needed the design to be very thought provoking so I only used a simple strap line ‘Do YOU Want The World In Your Mouth?’, I thought this would make the viewer think deeply about the product and this would make them change their opinion of the product.

No comments: