Bluetooth Tooth First and Final Attempt.


































































































































































These are the photos that i took at my local dentist. It was hard to get an appointment to see one of the dentists at the student dentistery in leeds so i had to ask very politely if i could come in with a freind and take some pictures of a dentist lokking as if he was implanting this tooth. I forgot to get a friend to come with me and started stressing on the way to the dentist but luckily i saw one of my friends on the way and he was happy to lend a hand. i think that the picture turned out very well.





















These are the teeth i made using illustrator and Photoshop. The one at the bottom is my first attempt that i didn't like as there was no depth in the image. The second one i think is better as it sort of looks as if there is depth in the image.

No comments: